Highlights of the Product
- Sharpens stainless steel, carbon steel and much more. Excellent for a variety of knives and tools. It produces strong, keen, long-lasting edges on quality tools
- Combination oilstone has 100 grit on one face for repairing steel cutting edges and 320 grit on the opposite face for sharpening and maintaining them
- Aluminum oxide produces durable, smooth-cutting edges, and is preferred for close tolerances
- This oilstone is used to restore cutting edges on straight-edged tools, such as chisels, knives, plane blades, and precision instruments. The stone is prefilled with oil to save time and eliminate the need to presoak it prior to use
- Sharpen your own knives and get more control - a sharp knife is predictable - it do not slip when it is drawn over the foods surface - it is easy to control - a sharp knife make a nice clean cut - delicate ingredients look a lot fresher for a longer time if they have been sliced through cleanly - preparing food is faster and more fun with a sharp knife - a dull knife slow you down and easily spoil the food.
Code : 424_Combin Stone Ghadi_AD5419334/H00595