- Glue Gun (40 watt) With 5 Glue Sticks
How To Use :
- Step 1 is plug in gun, load the glue sticks into the back of the gun.
- Step 2 is press trigger several times until the glue stick is firmly set into the inlet tube.
- Step 3 is allow the glue gun to warm up for approximately 5 minutes.
- Step 4 is squeeze trigger until glue flows from nozzle.
- Repair holes in window screens reattach the float for a tank after its mount corroded away; Repair broken tail light covers on cars; Reattach trim on cars; Reattach the side view mirror on a car; Reattach the heel of a shoe; Repair the cracked housing of an electric appliance; make an impromptu model for your kids school project; reattach plastic kitchen cabinet drawers to wooden face plates; Repair of toys, furniture, TV, radio or any plastic product body cracks etc.
Code : 575_GlueGun40W_AD4629269/H00464