No Products in the Cart
True Temper Hand Weeder With Wood Handle Use to remove weeds in flowerbeds and lawns. Traditional wood handle design includes a poly over molded grip for added comfort.
The chrome-plated head makes weeding easier. Smooth northern ash handle. Chrome-plated steel head riveted for added strength. Drop shank design
This handheld weeder has a sharp and strong forked tip which is perfect for removing dandelions and tougher weeds.
Handheld weeder tool perfect for removing dandelions and tougher weeds like thistle, queen and burdock from garden or lawn without digging wide hoes to get the entire root
- Hand Weeder is used for weeding and small root removal. The tool is perfectly sized for flower beds and small vegetable gardens.
- The weeder features an ergonomic handle design with wooden material hand and provides maximum comfort.
- The head is made of strong Iron for the most durability.
- Great for gardening in tight spaces, as well as open gardens.
- These are small hand tools with a forked end that is ideal for digging at individual weeds and removing them by the root.
- If for any reason you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us so that we can be of assistance.
Materials: Iron (Carbon Steel)
Weeder: carbon steel
Code : 480_tools_straight_AD817665/H00373